From: Dave Ewing
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 8:14 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Re: need some rear caliper advise

So, what happens when a Scirocco brother buys the caliper and has a
failure?
No offense Dan, but there are better ideas especially since the Jetta,
Golf,
and Sciroccos all had the same "type" of calipers so the piston out of
either one would work!!  Now, in a pinch, I may do what you are
suggesting
but just make sure you tell them that you think it is defective and make
up
some story as to why you don't need a replacement.  Just my opinion!!

Dave