From: Brad Sterling [mailto:bgsterling@earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 9:09 PM
To: Josh Hignight; 'Matt Coates'; 'scirocco'
Subject: RE: Dunlop SP9000's day one...

<snip Matt>
So the SP8000's really sucked in the rain... like, undriveable?  ...good to
know
<end snip>

Hmmm.  That's not been my experience, especially compared to the Pirelli's
P700s I had on before the SP8000s.  My Dunlops have held tight through the
winding, back roads where I live.  My only bitch with them has been that
they wear kind of quickly.  I guess that's the cost of having a softer tire.
BTW, I'm in Portland where we see a decent amount of rain.

- Brad
'86.5 Volkswagen Scirocco 16v
'76 International Scout II