(WAS Re: suspension?) contortionist can fit 4 in a Roc!

> Heh! I made my sister-in-law ride in the back of my roc. (the 82 with the
> roll bar.) It was so funny watching her try and climb in the back. When
> she was all in, her gangly long legs looked like a pretzel. Makes me
> smile just thinking about it.
Hi shawn,

>From what i've read on racing sites, having someone ride in the back seat
of a car with a roll bar can be extremely dangerous...

If , forbid, you had a wreck, their head could hit the bar full force in
any number of situations, several people have said even if you can still
sit in the back seat once a roll bar is in, you shouldnt.

Just food for thought "depending on how much you like your sister in law,
you could have already known this hehe)

take care,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org