[semi-rant] They're alive!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daun Yeagley" <vwdaun@yahoo.com>
To: <danws69@earthlink.net>; "'ATS - Patrick Bureau'" <pbureau@attbi.com>;
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 9:47 PM
Subject: RE: [semi-rant] They're alive!!!

> --- Dan S <danws@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> > nah, the dog pukes when it rides in a car, so I crate
> > her. The crate fits
> > with the speakers and floor jack in there, I just figured
> > I could get away
> > without having it ONE FRIGGIN DAY. As for taking her in
> > the Sportruck, I
> > didn't want to make her ride in the back....it's cold out
> > there!!
>
> Excuuse me?  It's COLD out there?
>
> Dood, you live in Florida.  Don't give me that crap.  :)

Haul 'is butt up north, then he'll know TRUE cold. Foot-deep snow, blustery
wind, half-frozen face...

Okay, I'm now feeling cold just talking about it. Brrrrr...

Oh yes, I'm back, FINALLY. Took me 4 months, but I finally returned(Back in
Michigan too, in case anyone wonders/cares). And no, it still doesn't run.

But it will, so God help me, that dang 'Rocco will run, and on that day, the
world will tremble. (Insert evilish laughter)

For now, I just make noise with the CGT. Mwah.

RJ/Phoenix ^^~
ICQ#53963830
"We're all gonna die right? So, if this keeps me straight, then it's really
not so bad is it?" No Sleep, Primer 55
Owned : '85 Audi Coupe GT, Diamond Silver(project); '85 Volkswagen Scirocco,
Mars Red(resurrection)