rocco restoration

I wanted to share a reply I make in this email to joel, whom I have been
trying to be on my website, and he has been humble of his car and how it
looks, Hopefully, my reply will encourage to "make the jump", and perhaps
get him one day to show up at any vw shows or GTG to meet others with his
"project".

ATS Patrick

Joel,

well jorel you have seen my car, 11 months later (I am putting up a section
of Before and after for my site, and it is going to be for all the guy out
there workin the girls back to shape, hopefully it will be inspirering to
y'all), But in my 85 8v scirocco owners section, we are ALL projects in
motion. and as you move forward with your car, I would love to host the
"work in progree" for you. I own my server in this appt, and I am already
setup for hosting sites, the other 85 8v rocco owners, will eventually, has
their car progress, provide me with more new data and pictures to update
theirs.

So get me pictures, details and send me updates with as many pictures as you
want and I will build your section on my server at no cost...

This is my Geek way to encourage young and old to be proud of their
scirocco's, and be able to spend time on their car and not have to worry
about updating their web site themselves. For example, the 82 scirocco, is
an exeption to MY rule of 85 8v support only, but this retire army guy, put
so much work into it to bring it back alive, made Car of the Month, not
because it was a lowered, youth riden, riced up race crazy driver owning it,
nor will ever make a magazine for Vw's because it will never be finished,
because he enjoys driving it, it will not win any shows, but it is a car
that is rightfully loved by it's owner, and though it is not a "hot-rod",
and with modest means, made his 18 year scirocco, remain as young as he is,
and THAT, is, enthusiat vw ownership.

I cannot change the world, but I can sure help someway, even if only to the
human eye, a spec of dust.

ATS - Patrick Bureau
Guardian of the lost 85 8v scirocco's of this world.
Oh Yeah, I have become a devout enthusiat of the VW Rocco.hehehe