From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org [mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of Lil B 959
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 4:52 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: suspension?

Hey I have an 87 8v rocco, i just got some new wheels and some 195/50/15
sumitomo tires.  The car was lowered before I bought it and i like the look,
but when I have more than one person in the car the tires tend to rub over
bumps.  When i have 3 people in the car the rear tires will rub by just
speeding up, althought they are a 55 series tire, so that might make a
difference. Anyways, I like the look of the car and want it to stay low but
i want to make the suspension stiffer...i think whoever put the suspension
on to lower it may have cut the springs but i havent checked it out. Anyone
with any ideas on a good suspension (low and firm enough to autocross) for a
pretty decent price please email me back!
  --I am planning a throttle body and intake manifold and exhaust manifold
(4 into 2) upgrades...I will keep you all updated!!
                --Bryson--