From: "ATS - Patrick Bureau" <pbureau@attbi.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 10:42 PM
Subject: [OT w/ Scirocco content

I am considering getting vanity plates for my 85 8v MKII Prowler Orange
Kamei X1 Rocco (GTX euro)
and I am looking for ideas... Texas Limits the Number of characters to 6
with permissible 2 spaces in there (total 8 characters)

I have so far came up in no particular order of preference:

ITS AVW  (It's a Volkswagen )
ATS ROC  (Self explanatory a little redundant though)
85 8v    (Self explanatory, probably taken)
ATS TST  (A Texan Scirocco  Texas Scirocco Team)
TI 3VOM  (Reads "MOVE IT" in rear view mirror )
PROWLR   (Prowler, Most likely taken by someone owning a Dodge Prowler)
ATS X1   (A Texan Scirocco "Kamei" X1 )
ATS 8V   (A Texan Scirocco 8v )
ITSGRM   (It's German )
85 8V VW (Self explanatory)