[OT] Pittsburgh

Unfortunately, on Thursday I have to go to pick up my friends Golf from the Body Shop so we actually ahve a car to drive to Detroit for the NAIAS....And Friday is my sisters birthday, so I'm boked until I leave for my trip, so sorry Mark!!!!hope you have a good time here in 'da burgh, and if you're available before 9 pm on Thursday, give me a ring....phone no to follow in private e-mail

Patrick Boyle
'87 Scirocco 16v     Should I trade them all in
'87 Cabriolet         for a  MINI COOPER S?
'84 Rabbit GTI