Dunlop SP9000's day one...

For those interested, I ordered the Dunlop Sport SP9000's on Monday, they
arrived yesterday, and I had them installed yesterday evening (credit to
Discount and TireRack's working together).  $264 and change total for 2
tires, shipping, mounting and balancing.

The 9000's, after about a day, seem more communicative of what's going on,
stable at all speeds, and the car feels much more controlled and capable
than ever before. They also ride MUCH smoother than the Nitto's, at every
speed.  So far...  me likey!

Joshua Hignight
Student Services/Technical Services
New Mexico Campus