[OT] Half-Life / CS / UT

Are you guys playing Half-Life, or Counter-Strike?  If you haven't tried CS,
go to it's site and download it.  It is based on the half-life engine, but
it puts you in different battle maps where teams complete tasks and/or kill
other teams.  Typical tasks might be saving hostages or planting bombs.

When you guys say UT, do you mean Unreal Tournament, or Urban Terror???

Urban Terror is apparently similar to CS, but based on the Quake3 engine.
Haven't tried that yet, but it is supposed to be cool.  If you have Quake3,
Urban Terror is a free addon.  I haven't tried Unreal Tournament because I
kinda got tired of cheesy graphics and silly weapons.  CS uses real weapons
(Dessert Eagles, AK47's, snper rifles, etc.), which just kinda appeals to me
for some strange reason.

Later,
Brian