[tech] swaybar question

The front swaybar is the same between the 8V and the 16V.
If you install the 16V rear bar your car will oversteer more or
understeer less depending on how you look at it.
In particular the back end will come around alot more dramatically if
you let off the throttle in the middle of a corner. In low traction
conditions this could happen fast enough to catch you off guard
potentially causing pain to you and your Scirocco.
If you should do it anyway approach your cars limits with caution!
Dan