  From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of HowlingMonkey16v@aol.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 11:24 AM
  To: dswalter.wi@netzero.net; rapieper@yahoo.com; jtoomasson@yahoo.com
  Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Subject: Is this a rare part?

  I have a set of door plates, that I was given, for an MK1 Scirocco that
say "Scirocco" in chrome on them. Are these a rare find, and if so what do
they usually go for? I was originally going to try and get them to fit my
MKII but it doesn't look like they would work, so I may just sell them if
anyone is interested. They are in good condition, minor wear on them but
nothing too extreme, and the chrome is still good.

  Randy
  87' 2.0L 16v Scirroco
  "Special Broke Ass Ghetto Edition"
  There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."