From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Craig Williams
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 9:10 AM
To: T Berk; Scirocco List
Subject: Re: Coming to the SF Bay Area? Plan Ahead.

Well,

I didn't miss it. Randy picked up Eric at the airport, and then they picked
up his Diesel Rabbit Truck and drove it up to my house. We did a quick check
of the vitals, adjusted his throttle cable, rotated the tires, cleaned the
windows and installed a new cd player so he'd have some tunes for the 20+
hour drive.

Then we picked up another of my friends and headed out for some family style
Italian grub...and it was good. After that we all came back to my place and
shot the shit for a while out in the damn cold garage.

If all is going as planned, Eric is driving home right now with a stop in
Sacramento for a delivery to Brian Honold...the first hauling opportunity
for Eric and his new truck :)

-- Craig Williams
1981 Scirocco S 2008cc 16V (As seen in 01-2001 Sport Compact Car) 15.114 @
91 MPH
1991 Passat Wagon 2.0 16V (For Wife & Son)
2000 Saab Viggen (20 psi, Turbo charged monster)15.047 @ 94 MPH
Northern California, USA