From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Cheapass Ron Pieper
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 2:37 PM
To: Jeff Toomasson; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: $%&*! - what's the damn fuba cable path?

>From the antenna, directly right, down the right (passenger side, Al!)
C-pillar, then forward.  You'll take out the rear seat bottom, I don't
think you have to remove the little "door" panel (there's no door
there!) under the window.  From there, over to the hump, forward under
the carpet tending to the driver's side, and into the console.  You
will want the driver's seat out too.  Not too bad a job, really, and a
good chance to clean under the seats, carpets, etc. and get some coins,
pens, and candy out of the seat tracks, and some grease into them!

The replacement antenna I got was slightly shorter than the factory
one, nothing that a little creative re-routing didnt't fix.  Too bad I
had loaned my cable stretcher to Yeagley.  He never gives shit back.

Ron