From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of ATS - Patrick Bureau
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 09:38
To: _Scirocco Mailing List
Subject: RE: [semi-rant] They're alive!!!

Dan, you needed to remove the back seats, and floor jack (inst this in the
spare wheel well?) to fit a DOG in your car?
What kind of dog is it to be that BIG to need removal of the back seats to
sit in a car...?
And the other question I have is, since you have a W Pickup, why not use it
to carry the monster dog to the vet?

BTW: 2 years ago before I started restoring the car, I used to fit by
folding the seats down, 4 50lbs bails of hay and 2 50 lbs bags of horse feed
in the car, thats 300 LBs of load, damn that dog must be Cujo or something..

Enquiring minds want to know