[semi-rant] They're alive!!!

I know that these cars are sentient.

Last week, my battery was in the process of crapping out, the only times
that it wouldn't start was when I didn't have the jumper cables with me!!

This morning, I had to take the dog to the vet, so I removed the back seat,
rear deck/speakers, and.....the floor jack I always carry.....

...sure enough, I had just dropped off the dog (I could haul ass now) and
went to shift from 3rd to 4th and *poof*, the linkage came apart from
somewhere underneath. The damned car knew I couldn't get under it without
the jack.......grrrr......

Dan
Tam-pa, FL
'81 Rabbit Sportruck