got my euro lights - Dirk is the man!

--0-277136531-1011244714=:97088

I love receiving packages in the mail!

Dirk - the lights are every bit as quality as you said. Cheers to you - wish I could buy you a pint!

I'm debating on putting the city light conversion on - does anyone have a pic of what the various stages of lighting look like?

Definitely looking at putting the Yellow Star in the H3 though...

Thanks again, Dirk (hope you don't mind the public thank you)

Jeff

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail.
--0-277136531-1011244714=:97088

<P>I love receiving packages in the mail! </P>
<P>Dirk - the lights are every bit as quality as you said. Cheers to you - wish I could buy you a pint!</P>
<P>I'm debating on putting the city light conversion on - does anyone have a pic of what the various stages of lighting look like?</P>
<P>Definitely looking at putting the&nbsp;Yellow Star in the H3 though...&nbsp;</P>
<P>Thanks again, Dirk (hope you don't mind the public thank you)</P>
<P>Jeff</P>
Send FREE <a href="http://rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/?http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/">video</a> emails in <a href="http://rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/tag/?http://mail.yahoo.com/">Yahoo! Mail</a>.
--0-277136531-1011244714=:97088--