Tool source...

Yeah, this guy posts a lot of stuff on ebay!  I don't know how good his
prices are but I know that Hazet isn't cheap!!  Unless your using the stuff
professionally and you can't find a Snap-On dealer, I couldn't see a reason
to buy this stuff (or if you get a REALLY good deal!!!).  Nice tools
though!!  I got quite a few Hazet tools!

Dave