Top 10 rarest Scirocco items?

> From: SailingFC@aol.com
> Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 01:49:10 EST
> Subject: RE: Top 10 rarest Scirocco items?
> To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>
> Those newletters from "Club Scirocco", the "Desert Wind" series and
> the "Front Runner". Kamei molded mud flaps for Mk1s. An original
> owner.  Hey that's me!!
>
> -Dick-
> 78 Scirocco
> Original Owner
> http://members.aol.com/sailingfc/

Hey I figured one of the old members would still be around. Very cool. I
got the original master Front runner newsletters.  he he Will have to scan
all of those in as it is some great history. Mud flaps- yes got two sets
stashed away.

Forgot to add the old ST competiton anti-sway bars.
25mm front- 28mm rear.

78 turbo Scirocco (in hibernation)
turbotim@newdimensions.com
http://www.newdimensions.com