interesting ebay item

Btw, this guy has fitments for the Mk1 (5 3/4"), too.
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=600584725

They look beautiful and I'd love a set for my car, but... the question is do
they work or is this just a ricey imitation of the "real" thing. For that
matter, who provides the real thing? I've contacted my rally lighting
experts and will provide a report to the list once I get some info.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!