$%&*! - what's the damn fuba cable path?

------=_NextPart_000_0153_01C19E71.2AAC1BE0

Alright - I'm so damn frustrated - I ready to rip the damn thing out. =
Spent most of my Saturday with a splitting hangover headache carefully =
trying to get under my headliner and replace my burned out unit. =
Carefully sprayed on the Super 77 and fastened the headliner back in =
only to find the solder connections I made weren't sturdy enough. =
SHould've just spent the f*ckin time and money to get a complete =
replacement. Not having radio reception sucks (especially when the =
ghetto deck that came with the car has no CD player).

SO - the $50 question today is what path does the Fuba in the 16v take? =
Down the right side of the headliner all the way to the front? Down the =
right B-pillar?

Stewing...

JT

------=_NextPart_000_0153_01C19E71.2AAC1BE0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Alright - I'm so damn frustrated - I =
ready to rip=20
the damn thing out. Spent most of my Saturday with a splitting hangover =
headache=20
carefully trying to get under my headliner and replace my burned out =
unit.=20
Carefully sprayed on the Super 77 and fastened the headliner back in =
only to=20
find the solder connections I made weren't sturdy enough. SHould've just =
spent=20
the f*ckin time and money to get a complete replacement. Not having =
radio=20
reception sucks (especially when the ghetto deck that came with the car =
has no=20
CD player).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>SO - the $50 question today is what =
path does the=20
Fuba in the 16v take? Down the right side of the headliner all the way =
to the=20
front? Down the right B-pillar?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Stewing...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>JT</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0153_01C19E71.2AAC1BE0--