Top 10 rarest Scirocco items?

OK got to pitch in.
Man you guys write so much I can never keep up
This is the most active list I am on. Thank goodness for the digest
version.
1.cherry Scirocco S dash all black no inserts.
2. Electric life power windows Mk 1 Scirocco
3. GMP upper front stressbar (anyone remember Joe)
4. Matter Aluminium roll cage Mk 1 Scirocco
5. Poster of Tom Davey driving a Mk1 Scirocco 1980 SCCA GT-3
champion
6. Poster of Tom Davey driving a Mk2 Scirocco  1982 GT3
 champion

I got 5 of the 6 above.
Boy I could write for hours. Hey how about every newsletter from
the Scirocco Club 1979-84. Boy you want to talk history I got some
awesome memories. How about video tape of driving schools and
autocrosses in 1984-89. Got an in-car camera in my Scirocco
spinning on turn 6. Got to make a mpeg of that.

Some day when I don't have to work 80 hours a week I will have
time to make an awesome informational website. It will cover
everything with history as well as live video repair procedures and
webcast repair seminars and ... oopps sorry got carried away. I got
it all planned out. he he

I am amazed I still have any brain cells left to remember that stuff.
Well enough from me I am going back to work now. Still got a good
4 hours left of the night.

 78 turbo Scirocco (in hibernation)
turbotim@newdimensions.com
http://www.newdimensions.com