FS: Mag Wheels and Snow Tires

George, Definitely interested. I'll be arriving on the
front range around noon or one on thurs. and hope to
be on my way back not long after the sun sets.I am
buying a fox with all seasons on 14" gti alloys so I
may even want to mount them before driving back over
rabbit ears.175/70 13's won't mess up the speedo so
I'm ok there-as long as the offset isn't crazy they
should work fine.I will check the email again tomorrow
and most likely give you a call on thurs. Weather is
probably the only thing that will stop me.
Thanks
 Mike

--- George R Carr Jr <georgercarrjr@mac.com> wrote:
> >George, I'm very interested. I'm coming down to
> >lakewood thursday to pick up a fox which will need
> >winter tires.are they 13"? would you be available
> >thurs. afternoon or early evening?
> >Mike
>

> Thursday afternoon would be fine, might have plans
> for evening
> to work around.
>
> The tires are Gislaved Frost 70T, still one of the
> best snow
> tires. 175/70-13. The wheels are 5x13 with the usual
> 4 bolt
> pattern and offset of that period.
>
> So, 4 tires/wheels, mounted.
>
> Email or phone (303-499-1273).
>

> I do have a couple interested (longer distance)
> parties so
> please let me know if you are really interested.
>
> Thanks,
> George
> --
> georgercarrjr@mac.com