Digifant head on CIS 1.8L ? Motor possibly for sale...

Can a digifant cylinder head be used in place of a CIS 1.8L head? My main
question is will the digifant head accept the cis injectors with the right
injector seats and o-rings? I can't remember if the DIGI injectors are in
the intake or the head.... My reason for asking is I have a ported and
polished DIGI head with a 268 cam and adjustable sprocket, new lifters, 3
angle valve job, new viton seals, etc.... The head is sitting upon an ABA
block with 38K, new clutch, new seals, new gaskets, and new hoses, Diesel
gearbox with velocity limited slip, and bolt kit.....dying to be used in my
car or someone elses. It has G60 injectors, G60 fuel rail, and a Porsche
944T fuel pressure regulator. It has the TT block off plate for the
breather, and the adapter ring for the distributor. If possible, I would
like to remove the G60 injectors, and use this set up in an A1 with CIS.  OR
sell the motor to someone that could use it......

Any info is appreciated.
Thanks,
Jeffrey W. Bynum