[Re: split rear seat stuff/ junk shelf]

Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Calawaymk2@aol.com wrote:
> I'm old...I thought all mk2 us scirocco's before 86 had
> split rear seats.  =

It's been my experience that the '84 Wolfies and all '85
Sciroccos had split rear seats.  Also, I think most / all
Canadian Mk 2s had split rear seats.

Sorry if this has been posted, I've not been keeping up on
this thread....

No, I don't think it has been posted since (as usual) I was confused by t=
he
thread...
I have splits in my '87 16V, and just assumed it was normal, since that's=
 what
I've seen up here in the great white north. ( mine's the normal
pinstripe/pleather  deal, nothing special). (Just checked the CDN brochur=
e,
standard on all the 87 Roccs at least) =

And another question, is the non AC MkII passenger side junk tray unusual=
? I
have one in good shape I don't need if anyone is interested. Thought it w=
ould
fit mine, nope!