From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of SII2L16V@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 5:50 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: FS Rare Scirocco Items

front spoiler sides and rear.  the front has 2 extra pieces that i haven't
figured where they go as they are still in the bag.  the rears are in 3
sections.  unfortunately, i'm not sure if it's for the euro or us spec
bumpers.  if you guys know the difference i can be sure to check.  the kamei
label is still on their.  the install instructions and hardware are still in
the bag.  so i guess it's not a truly "full kamei kit".  missing rear wing
and grille :)