BI-Spoiler (GTX)

Geee wiz.... seems like quite a few people are getting their hands
on these GTX spoilers.  When I installed mine on my car, I think the
only other one I knew about was on Meze's rocco...
The only reason I got that spoiler was because it was so different
and rare...oh well... hehe...I just like to be different is all.

Dirk is such a great resource to have on this list!

Ben

PS.  I installed my GTX spoiler with no problems at all...bolt holes
were the same on my hatch.