Top 10 rarest Scirocco items? Paul M. Read

>I got a set of euro tailights myself (grin) paid 36$ for a mint pair, and I
>gace away another euro tailight set to Paul Maione for him to play with on
>his rocco (Paul got it done yet ? pictures of your handy work??)

patrick, you know you're an animal.
those tail lights are mint. i'll give you the low down. i repainted
the outside rim of the tailight with SEM trim black. looks retarded
sick. then i redid all the lines in black. i dropped them off at my friend's
bodyshop and masked the outside trim off. he slapped on 3 coats
of sikkens autocryl 4.0 clear on them. i picked them up last night,
and holy mother of god, do they look BEAUTIFUL#%(#*% i'll get some
pictures of them tonight and show everyone. they look better than they
would brand new from the dealer.