8v rear fender trim ?'s

There are three holes behind the rock guard in front of the rear wheel.
The guard is retained by fishhook type tabs. That's why it's impossible
to remove it without breaking it.
BTW the body under the guard is recessed. So, it looks pretty weird if
the guard is missing. I'd suggest you keep yours.
Also, they are only ~$15 at the dealer.
Dan