Battery

A serious answer might be in order here.  I've been running Optima (spiral=
=20
wound) batteries for several years.  They cost about the same as other high=
=20
end batteries and are truly maintenance free.  They can be shipped=20
anywhere, mounted anywhere and in any position,=20
too.  http://www.optimabatteries.com

HTH

John
El Paso