[trim] rear window | attn: Daun

--- Allyn <amalventano1@home.com> wrote:

> Daun,
>     If you've got 2 of them rear hatch glass pieces with
> no wiper hole, i
> think me and dan s are good for the $$. P.S. I want the
> one with 'scirocco'
> on it (if one of em has it).

Ok, I've not been following this thread but....

Yes, it's true I've had a couple rear hatches without
wipers.  However, I sold one to Ben Harder (now on his 16v)
and the other is still on my '85.  I don't *think* I have
any others w/o wiper holes at the moment.  Neither hatch
was from an '82, therefore they did not have the 'Scirocco'
script on them.  I think Matt Marcowicz has an '82 hatch
glass piece (with wiper hole) with the script.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace