top 10 rare scirocco items..

     My little hangar queen (87 8v) has the dealer/factory (not sure who put it
in) cruise control.  The tb has the correct connections and there's a neat
little bracket holding the actuator to the valve cover.
     On a related note, if someone finds the rubber straps that connect the
rear cover to the hatch, put me in for 2 pair (this is the kind of thing you
need a spare set of).  I'm currently using clothes line coloured black and
secured with appropriate clips as a replacement.  I would also love to get a
crack-free dash, although I expect in the spring I'll have to settle for some
kind of repair kit.
     I can't think of too many items I haven't been able to find for my car
recently with a little work.

Cheers,
Colin