sunroof to no sunroof swap...

Yeah, definitely let us know how it goes! An interesting experiment...

I can tell you from personal experience that the floor pan is NOT worth it
unless the rest of the car is *perfect* (which mine is :P ). It sucked, but
then again the spot welds on the floor aren't as accessible as they are
likely to be on the roof. I cut the old one out and butt-welded the new one
in. Went OK, but would have gone better if I knew how to weld! :)

Neal