Need some info on complete driveaxles.

Yup. I got mine from Napa. Works fine, but keep in mind that they ARE cheap
remans. My mechanic says the grease they use is really cheap, the hardware
wasn't as nice (he's kinda snobby, but I agree). He also found out that they
didn't put the clip on the end, so he pulled the whole thing apart by
accident and had to put it back together for me. Doh!

If you're not putting down more power than stock, IMHO it's easier to pull
out the whole axle every two years than to rebuild it every four. Combine
that with the fact that it was cheap to buy an unlimited warrantee axle that
I can bring back any time and exchange for free.

I do NOT recommend this method for rear brakes, however. I used to, but I've
changed my mind simply because you're only about 25% likely to get a reman
with an ebrake that works at all. They treat you bad when you keep bringing
their reman'd calipers back every other day demanding another...

Neal