Scirocco.org window stickers

I would really like one too... Black or silver, please. I'll throw in a
couple bucks.

Lisa

From: Cory Langford <cory.langford@icbc.com>
To: scirocco <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Scirocco.org window stickers
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:03:48 -0800

Okay, today's random image I got up on the site had a nice view of a red
(color matched to the car) Scirocco.org sticker with a VW symbol after
it.  The nice small ones that was attacked to the read side window.

Anyone know if these are available anywhere?

Anyone else want one?  Might be a way to raise a little funds.  Have an
order of various window stickers made that people want and throw in an
extra buck or two to the cost to help out with the site...

--
Cory Langford
'86 Oettinger turbo project