spoiler BE WARNED bullshit

<P><BR><BR></P>
<DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<P>I have also purchased a spoiler from Dirk, a Zender UPPER hatch spoiler for MKI still in origional box and complete with instructions.&nbsp; I would recommend him to anyone.<BR>-Earl<BR></P></DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV><BR><BR><BR>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&nbsp;&gt;I have purchased parts from Dirk. A Zender rear spoiler that was new, but
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;not in the original packaging. Let me tell you, Dirk packed that thing to
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;withstand a nuclear blast. It arrived, new as promised and there is no way
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;it could be damaged with his bullet proof packing. In my own opinion, I
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;would NEVER hesitate to buy parts from him again.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Steve Szuba