From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Mash
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 10:37 AM
To: Allyn; Jeffrey Lowe; scirocco-L
Subject: Re: Top 10 rarest Scirocco items?

> Rear hatch 2-piece cover

I threw the one in my '82 away . .

> Factory callaway kitted rocco

there were none. Callaway converted the cars, and the
warranty was from Callaway - not VW.

> One complete euro-spec '93 scirocco, parked in my
> (your) driveway.

This would be rare, the last Scirocco was a '92 model.

> Rear hatch glass with 'scirocco' sticker on it

I saw a bunch of these in the junkyard recently.

> Full Kamei kit
> GTX wing

hmm, got one of these thanks to a generous German
friend . . .

> VDO 160 speedo, working, with >200k miles on it :)
> Euro lights (the least of the rare, heheh)

I guess this was tongue in cheek, euro lights are
everywhere!

;-)

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)