What spoiler is this? | Where to get "scirocco" hatch glass graphic? | etc...

I had an early '83, mono wiper, 1.7 Scirocco and did NOT have the
'SCIROCCO' sticker. (back in '86)

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v
AOL IM:  OneSixV

On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 22:25:21 -0500 (EST)
=?iso-8859-1?q?Marc=20scirocco=20Qu=E9bec?= <marc_scirocco@yahoo.ca>