Selling the rocc, let me know if you guys want first dibs

--part1_15f.7128f4c.2973da8a_boundary

List,

 Im selling my 1988 vw scirocco.
       motor is completely stock except for k&n. i have neuspeed upper strut
tower brace, new radiator, low temp thermo, low temp fan switch, new clutch,
brand new shift bushings, brand new upper radiator hose. For the outside i
have fog lights, euro bumpers, lowered with nuespeed sport springs, 15inch
tri blades, rear windows have 5% tint, corrado seats, grant wheel, new clutch
cable, alpine deck, infinity door speakers, Actually has deck lid, with
straps.
       THe car is tornado red, and is in pretty good shape, it has a few
dents but nothing huge, it starts everytime first time, and has been super
reliable for me for the last year or so. The reason im selling is becuase i
just want something bigger, im looking into a passat 92 16v, i think that
might suit my wants better, but ya if anyone is interested let me know,
because i want it to go to a good owner, i do have pics but their big, ill
try and get some more. i hope i covered everything.

Aaron carter
88 16v rocco(Soon to be Passat 2.0 16v)
Sacramento, CA

--part1_15f.7128f4c.2973da8a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  COLOR="#804040" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Trebuchet MS" LANG="0">List,<BR>
<BR>
 Im selling my 1988 vw scirocco. <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; motor is completely stock except for k&amp;n. i have neuspeed upper strut tower brace, new radiator, low temp thermo, low temp fan switch, new clutch, brand new shift bushings, brand new upper radiator hose. For the outside i have fog lights, euro bumpers, lowered with nuespeed sport springs, 15inch tri blades, rear windows have 5% tint, corrado seats, grant wheel, new clutch cable, alpine deck, infinity door speakers, Actually has deck lid, with straps.<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; THe car is tornado red, and is in pretty good shape, it has a few dents but nothing huge, it starts everytime first time, and has been super reliable for me for the last year or so. The reason im selling is becuase i just want something bigger, im looking into a passat 92 16v, i think that might suit my wants better, but ya if anyone is interested let me know, because i want it to go to a good owner, i do have pics but their big, ill try and get some more. i hope i covered everything.<BR>
<BR>
Aaron carter<BR>
88 16v rocco(Soon to be Passat 2.0 16v)<BR>
Sacramento, CA</FONT></HTML>

--part1_15f.7128f4c.2973da8a_boundary--