From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Shawn C Meze
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2002 7:25 PM
To: dan@angband.org
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Tires...

On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 19:00:18 -0500 Sushi Grade Pork <dan@angband.org>
writes:

>Wow, that's so sad.  They had a foot of fresh snow in the Cascades
>today,
>so I'm gonna play hooky from work and go skiing. :)
>
>Dan

Whats sad about not having SNOW directly affect the quality of your life?
There's nothing I (-we-) can't do here, be it ski, surf, mountain climb
or trek thru the desert. The center of the universe is at my
fingertips......!

Well, if there were more quality race tracks CLOESER to me... might be an
improvement.

I never worry about salt on the roads, cept right near the surf line. No
winter tire crap. No "cold start" issues. No going out 5 hours before you
want to go someplace to get the car started and the heater warm.

At most, I throw on a jacket and im out the door. Its a 15 minute drive
to work year round! Thats sad? Pshawww! OK! LOL!!

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V     84' Scirocco 8V    88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR
Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!