Mike Leach BE WARNED RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow this got blown out of proportion ....All I was saying is that they are "old" making
them brittle so check it out first ....I think I have been on the list long enough and
bought about $1000 worth of stuff from you so I do not think it was fair to assume that I
was trashing you....very sorry to you Dirk and hope that no-one else got the wrong
impression

And yes the damage came from UPS Minnesota to NY......and it got 100$ back from UPS
anyway.......well I will read the rest of these messages now and make sure there are no
more misunderstandings and I definitely never said it was a non-original part

my apologies

=====