Control Arm Success

On Sun, 13 Jan 2002, '84 Scirocco wrote:

> Hope you fixed the gf's thermostat !

Nope, found out the thermostat is not where I thought it was, and I would
have to drain all the coolant, Dont have a big enough tub :( But tomorrow
is another day...

Scott and I also started on my timing belt replacement, we got so far as
to get all the acessory belts & the first (outer) pulley off, but i had to
find my bentley to clear up a couple things, so he went home.

All in all the first as yet not organized saint louis area scirocco
enthusiasts tech day went well. We got to use all kind of unusual tools to
get your sqaure peg to fit in a round hole ;)

take care,

Steve

             Fashion Twins, activate! form of: a lemming.
                      http://westfailure.org