Wiper unit connector

On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 14:23:30 -0700 "Ken" <mcfly67@qwest.net> writes:
> Those of you who have done a 16v swap may recall this or maybe can
> take a peek at thier own.
> The stock 79 (MK1) wiper motor has a 5 pin spade connector.  The
> kind where each contact is pointing a different direction.  Like a
relay on the
> fuse box would.  If I leave that motor in when i install the 16v
harness
> wont I need to splice in that small part of the 79 wiring harness to
get
> the same type of connector?
> TIA
> Ken
> 1979 Scirocco  "McFly"
> 16v conversion - Engine in, now the hard part
> Electrical  : (
> VORTEX:  "Indiana Red"

Yeah...

Or you can use the later wiper motor...

I think they went to the newer wiper motor, with the flat connector, in
'81...

Peter  http://thescirocco.com - Discount dealer - http://tttuning.com -
Peloquin - http://quaifeamerica.com/ - http://www.autotech.com/ -
http://www.magnecor.com/ - http://ronalusa.com - Bear, DE 19701 '79