spoiler BE WARNED bullshit...And good news :-)

Hello list.,

first Thanks to my friends for the replies !

With that shipping thing I guess I havn't expressed myself clearly.

I shipped a couple of those airdams together in one packet
to a list-member to save shipping costs for everybody involved
( names are irrelevant here ) .

THIS PACKET THAT I SENT AND THE CONTENTS ARRIVED
UNDAMAGED AND IN GOOD CONDITION.

Then this friendly & helpful list-member sent the single airdams
to some other listmembers U.S. nationwide.

And within this national forwarding, the airdams got damaged.

Not much that I could do from here in Germany, except that I sent
original invoices of the airdams to the guy who forwarded the airdams in the USA.

That's the whole story.

Not much more to say about it, just wanted to clarify things
to avoid misunderstanding.

O.K., and now for the good news :-))

I willing to sell my MATTIG - grillespoiler for the Mk2,
it's a very rare piece, not only with the wraparound turnsignals
but also with a different grille-cover.
here some pictures :
www.Scirocco2.de/mattig16.jpg
www.Scirocco2.de/mattig17.jpg
www.Scirocco2.de/mattig18.jpg
www.Scirocco2.de/mattig19.jpg
the grillespoiler is new & unpainted & in original cardbox
it was only test-fitted on my car.
I'm asking $80 for it + $35 shipping.

First incoming mail wins.

I also have a few sets of those black Mk2 turnsignals left
in case somebody is interested.

It will be packed as usual :-))))

friendly Greetings
Dirk

------------------------------

I agree, completely.
First of all, was Dirk contacted FIRST before dragging his name thru the
mud? See, if you bought something from him and it arrived at your place
damaged, thats not HIS fault. it would be the shipping company's fault.
Did you (<--Whomever complained) bother to contact Dirk and see what he
could do for you regarding a shipping damage claim?

I as well have bought parts from Dirk without problem and after having
met him, know that he would do something for you if you went to him about
it.

This advice isnt just for Dirks case, this is for anyone who purchases
items thru the mail and gets damaged goods. Contact the vendor first!!
Come on people.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V     84' Scirocco 8V    88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR
Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!