OT: pics of my new passat vr6 purchace!

"Bingo.  It's a good bit of work, but not impossible.  Need LOTS of parts do
do the swap.  I've not regretted doing it though.  :)

What were the symptoms again?"

Well, its got just under 65k on the car.  Wont start.. ive narrowed it down
to a dead fuel pump (i think) that is stopping it from running... Got it to
sputter by spraying carb clean into the throttle body.  other than that its
all good... there are a few little dings and some faded pannels on the
outside, but i can fix that stuff easy.  I found a fuel pump on ebay for
like 170 or so, brand new vdo... but the guy has 4 negative feedbacks so
hopfully he doesnt screw me over :(