Again, a couple Mk1 questions (and others)

T,
Thanks for all the advice....I'm sure it will come in handy.  A couple
things I should have mentioned....yes, I am swapping a clutch from one
motor to another.  The clutch is supposedly pretty recent (not more than
10,000 miles on it, changed by the PO).  Second, both motors are already
out and sitting next to each other.

I do have a Sachs clutch and pressure plate (bought off eBay, brand new)
for my '81 EN.  Can I assume it'll fit my '84 JH?

PBlaster is my best friend.

As far as the heater core, I'm smelling coolant inside the car, so I'm
assuming a bad core.  Maybe not?

And I apologize for commiting one of the cardinal sins of the
list....the big heavy parts are in Beloit, WI (southern WI).

Any volunteers for museness?

Thanks man.
Nate