[OT] Changes to tekworx

Ok.. here are the NEW links so update your links here....
ETKA is now at ftp://tekworxonline.com/ETKA the login scirocco password
12345 still works, if you log in WITHOUT the /ETKA or without the
subdirectory set at ETKA you will only see program files and MP3's
If you wish to upload anything (nothing too big I'm having problems with
storage at this time set the directory to /upload or...
ftp://tekworxonline.com/upload .  In this directory you still see...
nothing. :)  So, anything you upload is probably there but you cant see it.
:)  Same with ISOs  just ask if you dont see it under the /ISO subdirectory
(ftp://tekworxonline.com/ISO )
My web page has been moved... http://www.tekworxonline.com/car/index.html.
Monster was deleted LOL.  Bryan Anders page is still the same...
http://www.tekworxonline.com/silverhornet81/index.html .  I LOVE having my
own server :)
Any questions.. just ask. :)  ISOs still work the same..dont see it ask me
so I can put the CD in. :)
Later :)
-=John=-