wheel bearing woes

The cheapest, most juryrigged way to do it is first put the wheel bearing
in the freezer overnight to get it cold.  Next when you've got the hub
apart and the old wheel bearing out, heat the hub with a torch to get it
really hot make sure you have the outside circlip in the assembly.
	 Set the wheel bearing in the hub and put some type of strap through the
middle of the bearing and tie it around the outside of the assembly.  Set
face down on the ground. get a board and set it on top of the wheel bearing.
	Beat on it till the board won't matter anymore.  Next get a big enough
socket and set it on the bearing.  beat the shit out of it, till it hits
the circlip.
Rude crude way of doing, but it works.  By the way the rope or whatever you
use to tie with is so when you beat on it the inner race doesn't shoot out
of there and end up somwhere else.  Cause it will take a lot of force to
get that in there.  I use a 60 lb wedge head wood splitter to do this.

Scott Rose
88 red 16v
90 yellow g60(junk)