From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Brad Sayer
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 2:12 PM
To: rick@brubakerbox.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: coolant overflow res.

>Ok, I wouldn't take it personal but...
>
>I for one tend to jump to the used market right off the bat due to the
>growing list of unavailable parts and the attitudes of the dealers.
>
>Besides, isn't the dissemination of information like this a large part of
>why the list exists in the first place?
>
>By the way, thank you for keeping us informed.

I agree for the most part.  The dealer near my parents house...bunch of
jerks.  You know, the type that laugh because you are still driving a
Scirocco, and don't know anything about them.  But, Joe Heidt in Ramsey, NJ
has been very good.  They are willing to do some research for parts I need
and order them no question.  And, when ordering, the part is often there
next day.

Brad

87 16V