coolant overflow res.

I will definatley look into the dealership today.  Just can't imagine its
only $15 as things like dash bulbs are $1 each adn lug bolts are $4 each.
Seems like it would be a $50 item.  That I thought I saw a Rocky Mountain
catalog once where it cost a fortune. (I now they are expensive, but I
didn't think it would be more than a dealer)

Thanks for the heads up...

Brad